44060 Four Post Lifts
The 60,000 lb. capacity heavy duty four post truck lift handles large commercial, construction and mass transit vehicles with ease. With large columns featuring 10 laddered locking height positions, independent power control console for technician safety and convenience, dual heavy duty hydraulic lift cylinders with variable-synchro power control, and massive drive on and optional drive off ramps, the 44060 truck lift is perfect for garages lifting some of the heaviest vehicles on the service and repair market.
Other features include large, high tensile strength leaf chain and sealed roller bearings for maximum reliability, a single point air actuated lock release system, velocity fused redundant hydraulic safety system, adjustable runway widths, fixed heavy duty diamond plated approach ramps for drive on traction (optional drive thru ramps available), and built-in rail system for rolling jacks and rolling oil drain pans. Available in standard, extended and extra long lengths to handle many different vehicle lengths.
- single point air actuated lock release disengages column locks simultaneously (alignment models above 40,000 lb)
- diamond plate approach ramps for positive vehicle traction
- adjustable runways to accommodate tread widths of a variety of medium sized transit vehicles (rolling jack application requires fixed runways)
- approach ramps with heavy duty steel roller wheels
- available with red or blue columns
- built in runway rail system provides versatility to add convenience options like rolling jacks and oil drain pan (sold separately)
- 10 lock positions provide maximum headroom for working underneath vehicles
- optional rolling jacks provide complete optimization for your heavy-duty servicing needs
- lifting capacity: 60,000 lbs
- max wheelbase: 310"
- rise height: 73"
- overall length: 432"
- overall width: 17' 1.25"
- between columns: 290"
- speed of rise: 75 seconds