44040 Four Post Lifts
Challenger Lifts 40,000 lb. capacity heavy duty four post truck lift features a single point air actuated lock release system, velocity fused redundant hydraulic safety system, a superior lifting system with heavy duty leaf chain, sealed roller bearings for maximum reliability and a variable-synchro power system. The variable synchro-power system has dual heavy duty lift cylinders and lever controls that provide variable or synchronous power to the front and/or rear suspension of the truck lift, perfect for lifting large axle vehicles with heavier front or rear ends such as waste trucks and other heavier construction trucks.
Other features of this heavy duty lift that provide convenience, safety, and reliable heavy duty lifting include: independent power control console mounted away from the hydraulic lift and bolt down diamond plated approach ramps, adjustable runways to accommodate a variety of vehicle widths and a built in runway rail system for optional rolling jacks, and sliding oil drain pans. Available in standard, extended and extra long lengths to handle many different vehicle lengths.
- single point air actuated lock release disengages column locks simultaneously (alignment models above 40,000 lb)
- diamond plate approach ramps for positive vehicle traction
- adjustable runways to accommodate tread widths of a variety of medium sized transit vehicles (rolling jack application requires fixed runways)
- approach ramps with heavy duty steel roller wheels
- available with red or blue columns
- built in runway rail system provides versatility to add convenience options like rolling jacks and oil drain pan (sold separately)
- 10 lock positions provide maximum headroom for working underneath vehicles
- optional rolling jacks provide complete optimization for your heavy-duty servicing needs
- lifting capacity: 40,000 lbs
- max wheelbase: 430"
- rise height: 73"
- overall length: 552"
- overall width: 17' 1.25"
- between columns: 410"
- speed of rise: 70 seconds