6 Ton Jack Stands - Set of 2
Ranger jack stands provide a safe and secure way to support vehicles once lifted and during undercar maintenance. Our safety ratchet and pin-type stands are built using heavy steel and large support saddles. They are intended to be used in pairs for automotive and fleet service as well as agricultural and construction equipment service facilities.
- Sold in pairs.
- Welded steel construction for maximum durability.
- Safety ratchet design assures stand remains locked under load.
- Convenient handle and column release.
- Holding Capacity: 12,000 lbs. / 5443 Kg.
- Lowered Height: 15-1/2" / 393 mm.
- Maximum Height: 24-1/2" / 622 mm.
- Base Dimensions: : 9" x 10-1/2" / 229 mm. x 268 mm.
*The design, material and specifications are subject to change without notice.Shipping Information
- Dimensions - 12" x 12" x 19" / 305 mm. x 305 mm. x 483 mm.
- Shipping Weight - 36 lbs. / 16 kg.