The LE10 (10,000 lb. capacity) two post lift features Challenger’s innovative 3-stage front arms and 2-stage rear arms, provide technicians with the versatility to lift vehicles both symmetrically and asymmetrically within the same service bay, increasing efficiency and potential revenue. With double telescoping screw pads, durable powder coat finish, plated arm restraints and pins the LE10 will accommodate the rigorous demands of a full service facility. Raise it even higher with optional column height extensions
which will provide an additional 2’ overhead clearance. Available in red or blue.
3-stage front arms and 2-stage rear arms provide a wide arm sweep for:
Asymmetric or Symmetric lifting in the same service bay
Uni-body design vehicles
Vehicles with designated outside lift points
Low profile vehicles
Both short and long wheelbases
• 11’ 11-7/8” standard height fits in service bay with 12’ ceiling height
• Double Telescoping Screw Pads with rubber foot pads.
• Padded overhead shut off system prevents vehicle damage
• Jacketed pulley-less single-point mechanical lock release system that was once exclusive to our CL Series lifts are now standard on the LE10.
• Rubber door guards protect vehicle from door damage
• Premium powder coat finish provides long-lasting durability
• Plated Arm Restraints and Arm Pins inhibit rust and provide long-lasting durability