CL10 series Two Post Lift
Features & Benefits
- Versymmetric® offset front arms provide directSPOT™ to vehicle lift points and safely lifts both symmetrically and asymmetrically within the same service bay maximizing service capabilities and revenue potential
- Oversized 5" diameter pulley and heavy duty 5/16" cable reduces stress on equalization system and increases cable life
- 48" elongated carriage design decreases load on bearing
- 11´ 8" standard height with 2´ and 3´ extensions available allows lift to be placed in standard service bay with 12´ ceiling.
- Padded overhead shut off system prevents vehicle damage from being raised too high
- Fully gusseted base plate design reduces column deflection.
- Single point mechanical lock release system with jacket coated protection and no lock cable pulleys, and double clutch release bar protects cable from stretching while disengaging both column locks simultaneously.
- Rubber door guards provide added security against vehicle door damage.
Efficient spotting and Versymmetric® lifting NOW with increased rise and descent speed!
We have increased the motor and pump size which provides a faster rise and descent.
These components increase the rise of speed from 48 seconds to 27 seconds equating to a
42% time savings.
Lowering speed is held to a constant 17 seconds (approximately) regardless of the weight of the
Our CL10 now has adjustable sleeved column extensions! Meaning the lift’s standard overall height can be reduced by 6 inches.
This change provides height adjustability to our CL10 2-post lift family. For example: the CL10-2 model can now be installed at two different heights, the standard 13’ 8” or a reduced height of 13’2”.
About Versymmetric Technology
Model # CL10V3
Challenger Lifts' Versymmetric technology brings versatility to any service bay while also ensuring the safe lifting of any vehicle. Versymmetric lift technology, stablished in 1992 by Challenger, combines a Symmetric and Assymmetric lift into one! There's no need to choose.
Safely accommodating vehicles with either center of gravity, the CL10v3 can do it all by using heavy-duty columns and arms. Meaning you can service a wide range of vehicles all from the same service bay.
Whether you're looking for efficiency or are just simply short on space, this Challenger Lift is right for you.