View all Steck Autobody Tie Rod, Ball Joint, Pitman Arm
Call for Details
- Tie Rod Pliers’ unique design with a socket end and pointed spindle end allow easy wheel pivoting
- Temporary steering fix saves tow drivers up to 15 minutes allowing them to secure car on roll back
- Allows mechanics to drive vehicles from lot storage to repair bay
- Tough alloy steel C-Clamp locking pliers provide a quick temporary steering repair for vehicles
- Tie Rod Pliers provides temporary fix by reconnecting the ball and socket tie rod ends.
Tough alloy steel C-Clamp locking pliers provide a quick temporary steering repair for vehicles with outer tie rod end ball and socket separation failure. Tow Truck drivers can properly center the loading of the vehicle eliminating the frustration and time currently required to stop load process to re-direct the damaged wheel as well as unloading vehicles from roll back wreckers to lot storage.