Features and Benefits:
- Powerful .6 hp high performance motor for fast, efficient grinding in tight quarters
- Aluminum alloy housing is rugged yet lightweight for maximum operator comfort
- Spiral bevel gearing in angle head provides extended life and smooth low vibration
- Removable dead handle allows access to tight quarter work
- Applications: weld preparation and smoothing; rust removal; deburring and blending of steel, cast iron, and aluminum
Spindle size; 3/8"-24; 4" wheel size; free speed: 12,000 RPM; average air consumption: 6 cfm; air inlet thread: 1/4" NPTF; minimum hose size: 3/8"; sound dBA: 85; length: 9"; weight: 3.75 lbs.